SKILS staff are also available to augment your existing programs with a wide range of specialized curricula. You bring the paddlers and we’ll provide the best in fun, unique, and rewarding instruction.
Some of our offerings include:
- Leadership in Peer Groups
- Kayak Fishing
- Kayaking in the Broken Group Islands
- Kayaking in Clayoquot Sound
- Practical Risk Assessment and Decision-Making
- Group Management
- Emergency Response Planning
- History of Paddling in North America
- Navigation Workshops
- Weather Interpretation Workshops
- Towing Clinics
- Boat Handling Clinics
- Launching and Landing in Surf
- Paddling in Rock Gardens
- Basic Boat Repair
SKILS instructors support many clubs and symposia by offering some of our services for free. Let us help you build a stronger and more informed paddling community.
Fill out the Service Quote Form and we’ll get you on the water the way you want.