This expedition is not for the faint of heart. This expedition will push your mental, physical, tactical and technical skills as well as the adrenaline level. We will be fishing the world-class Big Banks of BC located 10 to 20 nautical miles off the shores of Ucluelet, infamous for its fabulous fishing. Expected conditions are fog, big swells and wind-waves. The fish targeted are Chinook and Coho Salmon as well as Halibut. Expect the unexpected.
- Canadian Saltwater Fishing License including Salmon tags and
- Paddle Canada Level 2 Skills or,
- Kayak Fishing Level 2 or,
- Kayak Fishing Level 3 or,
- A minimum of 1 day of training with SKILS to review kayak equipment, strokes, rescues and rough water paddling.