The Assistant Overnight Guide Upgrade is accredited by the Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC (SKGABC) and includes an Assistant Overnight Guide exam. It is specifically designed for individuals who have completed the SKGABC Level 1 Guide Course. Successful candidates will be awarded Assistant Overnight Guide and Paddle Canada Level 2 certification.
- SKGABC Level 1 Guide.
- Previous paddling and camping experience. To become a participant, you already need to be able to take care of yourself while camping and traveling in the wilderness.
- Mandatory COVID vaccination
ISKGA Training Modules Included
- Coastal Guide Leadership
- Coastal Planning & Navigation
- Expedition Skills
- Expedition Skills & Sustainability
- Sea Kayaking Fundamentals Level Two
Date: June TBA, 2022
Shelburne, Nova Scotia
We love custom courses!
Other dates are available for custom or private programs. Contact us for more info.
I had an absolute blast.
Key Course Documents
Booking and Payment Notes
If you would prefer to pay a deposit in order to secure your spot, a deposit of $300 is required in order to register. The balance of your payment is due at least 30 days before the start of the program. Payment can be made by Interac E-Transfer, cheque, money order, or cash. You can also pay the full amount with a credit card using the online registration system on our website.