Gain Paddle Canada certification as a Kayak Rolling Instructor through a mix of online and in person course work.
Prior to meeting as a group, participants will need to complete pre-course reading, online classroom assignments and review, as well as some preparatory exercises. This pre-course work will help us take full advantage of our in person time.
We will then spend a day together learning about the art of teaching rolling. Learn from your peers and hands on experience while we work to refine and expand your existing knowledge. This course is designed for existing Paddle Canada kayaking instructors who can roll and who ideally have some experience teaching rolling.
- Paddle Canada Basic Kayak Instructor certification.
- Paddle Canada Kayak Rolling skills certification or equivalent experience.
- At least 16 years of age.
- First Aid (14-16 hours minimum).
- The ability to roll a kayak confidently.
- Mandatory COVID vaccination
ISKGA Training Modules Included
Date: TBA, 2021
Shelburne, Nova Scotia
There is an additional fee of $85 (plus tax) for your Paddle Canada Instructor membership.Book Now!
We love custom courses!
Other dates are available for custom or private programs. Contact us for more info.
I had a great time during the course. I learned so much and loved it all.