Anglesey in Wales, UK is a world-class sea kayaking destination and an area of outstanding natural beauty. What makes it so special is the abundance and variety of dynamic tidal races, rugged cliffs, offshore islands, rock gardening, sandy beaches and wildlife. Not to forget castles! Being an island, we can always find somewhere to paddle, and can usually find the level of challenge that we want whatever the weather. With a tidal range of up to 7 metres, and currents of up to 10 knots, there is plenty of opportunity for developing skills in dynamic water.
- Paddle Canada strong Level 2 skills paddler or Level-3 Skills certification or equivalent skill and knowledge.
- Reliable roll is an asset
- Sufficient paddling endurance prior to the course is required.
- Some kayak surfing and currents experience is strongly recommended.
- Mandatory COVID vaccination
Date: The 2021 dates will be posted in October 2020 (7 days)
Anglesey, Wales, United Kingdom
We will have 1 day off paddling around the middle of the course, the exact date will be chosen depending on the weather. This break will allow your body to rest and offer an opportunity to explore the beautiful area. There are lots of walks and historic sights to enjoy.Course Information Package Book Now!
We love custom courses!
Other dates are available for custom or private programs. Contact us for more info.
Fantastic course to learn the basic rules/skills to successfully play safely in surf.